X-Ray inspection system X6600A
- High-definition image: Slanting/Bridge/Voids/Cold Solder/Bonding wire
- 130KV 5 μm closed X-ray tube,with long life,maintenance in free
- 1.3million high resolution digital flat panel detector
- 30 degrees observation
- Color image navigation, easy to use
- Automatic programming detection and automatic analysis Not good or Pass
- More modular panels observation point setting
1) Defect inspection in IC encapsulation, e.g.: layer separation, cracking, void, and line integrity.
2) Measuring chip size, measuring line curvature, measuring the proportion of solder area of components.
3) Possible defects in PCB manufacturing processes, e.g.: misalignment, solder bridge and open.
4) SMT solder short, cold solder, component shifted, solder insufficient, solder void inspection and measurement.
5) Defect inspection of open, short or abnormal connections that may occur in automotive wiring harnesses and connectors.
6) Inner rupture or hollow inspection in plastic or metal.
7) Battery stacking uniformity, electrode welding inspection.
8) Seed, biological material inspection etc.
Please note: Specification are subject to change without notice!
|X-RAY launch tube||Tube type||Closed X-ray tube|
|Maximum tube voltage||90kV (100, 130kV Optional)|
|Maximum tube current||0.2mA|
|Focal spot size||5μm|
|Detector||Image speed||30 fps|
|Cabinet Specifications||Table size||500mm*450mm|
|Dimension||Length: 1360mm, width: 1360mm, height: 1650mm|
|Input voltage||AC 110V - 220V ±10% ( Standard power supply)|
|X-ray leakage amount||≤0.3 u Sv/hr|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Seamark 6.0|